Red Strawberry Guava Plant
Showing the single product
Guava Red Strawberry Live Plant Psidium littoralei Tropical Fruit Trees
- Red Strawberry Guava plants self-pollinate and are easy to grow.
- Excellent for container gardening. A Plant Care Guide is included with each order.
- This red guava produces dark red, delicious sweet-tasting fruits that arrive throughout the summer months.
- They are high in vitamin C, and can be eaten fresh.
- Red strawberry guava will remain hardy down to temperatures as low as 22 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 Celsius). It does best in full sun.
- The plant is an excellent candidate if you want to grow sweet-tasting fruits in your backyard.
- We will ship your order on a priority basis. You will receive a plant between 8 to 14 inches in a 2.5 inch pot, so beat others and order early!